Trip to Rio de Janeiro 2020
Special edition for participants in the 57th International Congress of Culture and Volunteering of Brasilia
From March 29 to April 2, 2020
Itinerary of the trip:
DAY 1. SUNDAY. BRASÍLIA – RIO DE JANEIRO
Transfers from the Treasury to the airport on behalf of the organization of the RIMM. Presentation at the airport of Brasilia, to leave by flight to Rio de Janeiro. Arrive and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day free to enjoy the nearby beaches of Copacabana and Ipanema. Accommodation.
DAY 2. MONDAY. RIO DE JANEIRO
Half Board Regime
Breakfast. Today we dedicate all day to take a tour that will take us to Mount Corcovado and the famous Christ the Redeemer, and a panoramic tour of the historic city of Rio de Janeiro. Transfer to the Tijuca National Park by the Corcovado Train, where the statue of Christ the Redeemer is located, with arms extended over the immense landscape of the city and the ocean at our feet. Lunch included in local steakhouse. Later, visit the neighborhood of Santa Teresa. In this neighborhood, traditional of Rio de Janeiro, houses are located since the early twentieth century, built by the English who sought the region for its mild climate. Today the neighborhood is a refuge for plastic artists, where there is still the little train known as “Bonde” as a means of collective transport. Return to the hotel and accommodation.
DAY 3. TUESDAY. RIO DE JANEIRO
Half Board Regime
Breakfast. Today we will use it to visit the Sugar Loaf and other places of interest in the city. We start the day climbing on the cable car that takes us to the Sugar Loaf, from where we will enjoy a view of the city of Niteroi, located on the other side of Guanabara Bay, the bridge over the bay and part of the southern part of the city. Lunch included in the famous Colombo Confectionery. Then, a panoramic tour of the city center, financial heart of Rio de Janeiro, where the highest skyscrapers of the city are concentrated, in contrast to the historic center, with buildings from the Portuguese colonial era, basically concentrated around the square November 15, as the Imperial Palace, seat of the Empire. In front we find the Arco de Teles, which gives access to the Travessa do Comércio, a picturesque residential neighborhood, full of bars and restaurants. Not far away is the Monastery of San Bento, the most beautiful colonial building in Rio, built by the Benedictines on top of a hill. Walking along the main road axis of the downtown area, the Branco River Avenue, the Salerón staircase, the Royal Portuguese Cabinet, we find several buildings inspired by the Belle Epoque, such as the Naval Club, the National Library, the Museum of Fine Arts and the Theater Municipal. We will visit the Metropolitan Cathedral: with capacity for more than 20,000 people. On our route we reach the Sambodromo, a space conceived by Oscar Niemeyer and since 1984 hosts the parades of the most famous Carnivals of the Planet, and which are contemplated by a total of 70,000 spectators, who can get to crowd in their stands and boxes. Return to the hotel and accommodation.
DAY 4. WEDNESDAY. RIO DE JANEIRO
Half Board Regime
Breakfast. In the morning, visit the Botanical Jadim, created by Joäo VI in 1817. Intended for the cultivation of exotic plants, it is a park without comparison in the world. Among them are the imperiais palm trees, the famous royal-vitorias and the specimens of pau-Brazil, an almost extinct tree on the coast of Brazil.
Then, visit the Foresta da Tijuca, which is the largest urban forest, just minutes from downtown Rio de Janeiro. We will stop at the Mirador de Vista Chinesa, from where you can see the beaches of Ipanema and Copacabana, the Baía de Guanabada, and the city of Niteroi. In the tour of the walk you can see animals such as monkeys and birds of Brazilian fauna. Lunch included in the Churrascaría Barra Grill. In the afternoon, we will have a coach available for those who want to go to the famous party room Scenarium Rio, to have a drink or dine on their own, listen to the best live bossa nova or dance samba. Return to the hotel and accommodation.
DAY 5. MONDAY, MARCH 2: RETURN TO THE CITY OF ORIGIN
Breakfast. Free day to walk and enjoy the beaches and festive atmosphere of Copacabana and Ipanema. Check out of the rooms before 11:00 hours. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport to fly back to the city of origin.
I would like to receive more detailed information about this trip
Supplement for single room: 280.00 euros.
Flight Brasilia – Rio de Janeiro per person with LATAM: 85 euros
Airport taxes and luggage included.
The price of the flight is approximate, until you make the firm reservation.
Important note: If the flight from Brasilia to Rio de Janeiro is combined with the arrival and departure flight to Brazil from our country of origin, it may be free.
The price includes:
- Transfers airport – hotel – airport in private, with assistance in Spanish speaking.
- Porter services at the airport.
- 4 nights accommodation at the Windsor Excelsior Copacabana Hotel, Windsor Leme Hotel or similar, with breakfast included.
- 2 full days of visits to Rio de Janeiro by private transport with local bilingual Spanish-English guide and lunch included.
- Half day of visits to Rio de Janeiro by private transport with local bilingual Spanish-English guide and lunch included.
- Bus available to go to the Scenarium Río party room.
- Basic travel insurance
- Accompanying guide of our agency.
Price does not include:
- Domestic flight Brasilia – Rio de Janeiro with the company LATAM, in tourist class. Approximate price: 85 euros.
- Optional cancellation insurance: 35 euros.
- Tips for local guides: An estimated 10 euros per person.
- Porters in the hotel.
- Drinks at lunch.
- Personal extras such as telephone, food and drinks not described, laundry, etc.
- No service not specified in the section The price includes.
General information for the reservation:
– The price of the international air ticket, from any country of origin, is not included, and is borne by each traveler. We remain available to customers in case they want us to manage this issue from our agency.
– You can ask us for international flight prices, without the consultation requiring any type of commitment on the part of the traveler, who can purchase your international tickets where it suits you best.
– Airport taxes are subject to revision until the time of issuance of tickets.
– Some airlines allow the reservation of a seat or space, some prepaid as individual and others free of charge, but they keep the right to modify and / or change them before departure, without prior notice. For this reason, we cannot guarantee seats, even if they were previously reserved.
– In most countries of the world, hotels do not have triple rooms. In the case of wanting to sleep three people in the same room, the hotels include a portable lounge chair in the double rooms, so from our agency we always recommend traveling in double or single rooms with supplement, for the convenience of travelers.
– This trip is subject to special conditions of cancellation expenses on the total amount of the trip, in addition to being governed by the general conditions of the Combined Travel Law.
– Once the air tickets are issued, they cannot be modified, nor can they be canceled, so in case of cancellation the expenses are 100% of the air ticket, regardless of the expenses corresponding to the days of cancellation.
Information and reservation request:
The request for information and reservations can be sent to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the full name, as it appears on the passport, nationality, passport number, email and contact phone number.
They can also be made by calling directly to our office in Alicante, Spain, where we will also answer questions: +34 965 162 742.
Deposit of the reservation deposit:
300.00 euros per person for the first payment to confirm the place.
Payments for optional services:
35.00 euros per person, just in case you want to hire the Optional Cancellation Insurance.
The places available at this time are limited to 25 people, until October 15, 2019. From there, the confirmation of the seats will depend on the availability in the hotels and flights that must be booked for the circuit, and the Price may vary.
By deposit or bank transfer:
Bank Name: Banco Sabadell
Agency: Avenida Alfonso el Sabio, 14. 03004 Alicante. Spain
Swift: BSAB ESBB
Account nº: 0081 1034 73 0001064010
IBAN: ES83 0081 1034 7300 0106 4010
Beneficiary: Juan Adrada Lozano – World Travel.
Beneficiary Address: Virgen del Socorro, 13 – 6th right. 03002 Alicante. Spain.
And send the receipt by email.
By credit card:
Providing full name of the cardholder, card number, expiration date and security code.
Charges on credit cards will have an increase of 2% of the total amount for bank charges.
We cannot perform operations with American Express cards.
Other payment systems:
We cannot accept other payment systems, especially money transfers by Western Union or any other system that forces us to have to go to collect money personally at a street office.
It will be done by the same means, before December 15, 2019.
200.00 euros per person for second payment.
Payments for optional services:
Full amount of 280.00 euros only in case you want to hire the single room supplement.
Before February 1, 2020, sixty days before departure, the final payment will be made for the amount that is missing, including airline tickets or any other service not included in the base price.
Payments at destination:
Tips for local guides: Estimated € 10.00 per person.
Remember that it is the responsibility of each client to ensure they are in possession of the corresponding documentation, in accordance with the laws of the country visited. It is usual that a passport with a minimum validity of six months is required, from the date of commencement of the trip, although each country has its own requirements, which must be checked by the client at the nearest corresponding Consulate.
Data Protection Act:
Juan Adrada Lozano – Viajes por el Mundo, with CIF 28700378-N, with tourist license CV-m1440-A, with address at Virgen del Socorro street, 13 – 6º right, zip code 03002 Alicante, Spain, informs you that Personal data that you provide to us when confirming your reservation will be incorporated into an automated file, owned by Juan Adrada Lozano – Viajes por el Mundo, for the purpose of booking the contracted services, as well as for the international transfer of your data to companies air and organizing agencies, and the referral of commercial and promotional information of products related to the activity of our agency, providing for this unequivocal consent. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition of your data to Juan Adrada Lozano – Viajes por el Mundo, by sending a notification to the effect to the email email@example.com.
The Path of Civilizations is a product of Viajes por el Mundo.
Virgen del Socorro, 13 – 6º Dcha. – 03002 Alicante – Spain