Special edition for associates, family and friends of the New Acropolis Association in the World
Day 1. Country of origin / Santiago de Chile
Flight to Santiago de Chile on behalf of the client.
I would like to receive more detailed information about this trip
Price per person in double room, arriving directly at Santiago,
with domestic flights included: Price to be determined.
The price includes:
- Airline tickets in regular line, economy class with the company Latam for the following air routes:
o Santiago – Calama – Santiago.
o Santiago – Easter Island – Santiago
- 5 nights in **** Four Star Hotels in a double room.
- 5 nights in Superior Guest House in double room.
- Regimen of accommodation and breakfast.
- 4 box lunch lunches during the excursions.
- Transfers and excursions indicated in private vehicles.
- Accompanying guide from Spain specialized in Easter Island.
- Air rates.
- Basic travel insurance (insurance coverage here).
Price does not include:
- International flights from the country of origin.
- Entrance fee to Rapa Nui National Park: $ 80.00 (direct payment at destination).
- Tips for local guides: An estimate of € 15.00 is estimated.
Drinks at meals, phone calls or personal expenses.
- Any service that is not mentioned above.
Other optional services:
- Optional cancellation insurance: € 40.00 (Optional insurance coverage here).
- Supplement for single room: Price to be determined.
- Extra transfers airport-hotel and hotel-airport for those who do not arrive with the group from Madrid by way (on the minimum basis of 2 people): Price to be determined.
- Extra nights in Santiago per person in a double room: Price to be determined.
General information for the reservation:
– The price of the international air ticket from the country of origin is not included, and it is borne by each traveler. We remain available to clients in case they wish us to handle this issue from our agency.
– They can request prices of international flights, without the consultation requires any kind of commitment on the part of the traveler, who can acquire their international tickets where it suits you best, regardless of whether you make the tour with us or your optional extensions.
– Airport taxes are subject to revision until the time of ticket issuance.
– In most countries of the world, hotels do not have triple rooms. In the case of wanting to sleep three people in the same room, the hotels include a portable bed in the double rooms, so from our agency we always recommend traveling in double or single rooms with supplement, for the convenience of travelers.
– The order of the visits could vary, if for organizational and logistics needs it was more advisable.
– This trip is subject to special conditions of cancellation expenses on the total amount of the trip, in addition to being governed by the general conditions of the Law of Combined Travel.
– In case of hiring flights, once issued the air tickets can not be modified, nor canceled, so in case of cancellation, the costs are 100% of the air ticket, regardless of the expenses corresponding to the days of cancellation.
Reservation requests can be sent to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the full name, as it appears in the passport, nationality, passport number, email and contact telephone number.
It can be done by email to the previous address.
Calling by phone directly to our office in Alicante, Spain, where we will also answer questions: +34 965 162 742.
Rhythms and means of payment:
First reservation deposit:
900.00 euros per person as a first payment to confirm the place.
Payments for optional services:
40.00 euros per person, just in case you want to hire the Optional Cancellation Insurance.
The places available at this moment are limited to 25 people, until next xxxx 15, 2024. From there, the confirmation of new places will depend on the availability in the hotels and flights that we have reserved for the circuit, and the price may vary.
By deposit or bank transfer:
Bank Name: Banco Sabadell
Agency: Avenida Alfonso el Sabio, 14. 03004 Alicante. Spain
Swift: BSAB ESBB
Account no: 0081 1034 73 0001064010
IBAN: ES83 0081 1034 7300 0106 4010
Beneficiary: Juan Adrada Lozano – Travel the World.
Beneficiary Address: Alcalde Alfonso Rojas, 6 – Office 17. 03004 Alicante. Spain.
And send the voucher by email.
By credit card:
Providing full name of the cardholder, card number, expiration date and security code.
Charges on credit cards will have an increase of 2% of the total amount for bank charges.
We can not carry out operations with American Express cards.
Other payment systems:
We can not accept other payment systems, especially money transfers by Western Union or any other system that forces us to have to go collect the money personally in a street office.
It will be done by the same means, before March X, 2024.
800.00 euros per person as second payment.
Payments for optional services:
Full amount of XXX, 00 euros if you want to hire the individual room supplement.
Before June X, 2024, sixty days before departure, the final payment will be made for the missing amount, including air tickets, airport taxes, extra transfers, optional excursions or any other service not included in the package. base price.
Payments in destination:
Tips for local guides: A forecast of 15.00 euros is estimated.
Entrance fee to the Rapa Nui National Park: $ 80.00.
Visa from Chile:
Travelers who need a visa to enter the country, are responsible for having their documentation in order before starting the trip, for which they must inform themselves about the necessary requirements by contacting personally the nearest Consulate to their place of residence. The passport must be valid for at least six months at the time of starting the trip.
The Path of Civilizations is a product of Viajes por el Mundo.
Alcalde Alfonso Rojas, 6 – Office 17. 03004 Alicante – Spain