Trip to Dubai and Abu Dhabi
On the occasion of the Universal Exhibition Dubai 2021 we have prepared a special edition for members, family and friends of the New Acropolis Cultural Association around the World
From December 8 to 15, 2021
Itinerary of the trip:
Day 1: Hometown – Dubai
Arrival in Dubai and meet with our representative at the airport, who will transfer us to the hotel. Accommodation.
I would like to receive more detailed information about this trip
Price per person in double room: € 1275.00
International flights from Spain (optional):
Indicative price, variable according to travel dates and air fares, in immediate issuance rate, without the possibility of changes or cancellations:
- Madrid – Dubai – Madrid (direct flight): 490.00 euros, including airport taxes (to be reconfirmed at the time of booking).
- Barcelona – Dubai – Barcelona (direct flight): 490 euros, including airport taxes (to be reconfirmed at the time of booking).
The price includes:
– 7 nights at Hotel Ramada Jumeirah 5 *****, Elite Byblos Al — Barsha 5 ***** or similar in Dubai, on a bed and breakfast basis.
– All transfers by coach with air conditioning.
– Visits according to itinerary.
– Half-day tour in Dubai with Spanish speaking guide.
– Full day tour in Abu Dhabi with Spanish speaking guide and food.
– Desert safari with dinner and transportation.
– Tickets to Expo 2021 for two days with transfers.
– Local spanish speaking guide during the visits.
– Accompanying guide from Spain.
– Travel insurance (Insurance coverage here).
Does not include:
– International flights.
– Drinks at meals.
– Tourist tax: 35.00 euros per double or single room (paid directly to the hotel).
– Telephone calls or personal expenses.
– Tips for local guides: A forecast of 15.00 euros is estimated.
Other optional services:
– Single room supplement: € 465.00
– Entrance to visit the viewpoint of the 124th floor in the Burj Khalifa: 45.00 euros.
– Extra nights in Dubai: € 80.00 per person, in a double room.
– Extra entrance to Expo 2021 for a day without transfers: € 35.00 per person
– Extra entrance to Expo 2021 for a day with transfers: € 105.00 per person (from two people).
– Extra airport-hotel-airport transfers: € 30.00 per person and transfer (from two people).
– Optional cancellation insurance: € 35.00 (Optional insurance coverage here).
– The optional cancellation insurance can only be contracted in the same week in which the reservation is made. Once this period is over, it is no longer possible to hire it.
General information for the reservation:
– The price of the international air ticket is not included, and is borne by each traveler. We are available to customers in case they want us to manage this issue from our agency.
– You can ask us for prices of international flights from any country of origin, without the consultation requiring any type of commitment from the traveler, who can purchase your international tickets where it suits you best.
– Airport taxes are subject to revision until the time of issuance of tickets.
– Some airlines allow the reservation of seats or spaces, some prepaid companies as individuals and others without extra charge, but they keep the right to modify and / or change them before departure without prior notice. For this reason we cannot guarantee seats, even if they were previously reserved.
– In most countries of the world, hotels do not have triple rooms. In the case of wanting to sleep three people in the same room, the hotels include a portable lounge chair in the double rooms, so from our agency we always recommend traveling in double or single rooms with supplement, for the convenience of travelers.
– The order of the visits could vary, if by organizational and logistics needs it was more advisable.
– This trip is subject to special conditions of cancellation expenses on the total amount of the trip, in addition to being governed by the general conditions of the Combined Travel Law.
– Once the airline tickets have been issued, they cannot be modified, nor can they be canceled, so in case of cancellation the expenses are 100% of the air ticket, regardless of the expenses corresponding to the days of cancellation.
Information and reservation request:
– For requests for information and reservations you can directly contact our central office in Alicante, Spain, where we will answer all inquiries:
Name: Juan Adrada Lozano
Telephone: +34 965 162 742.
– To make a firm reservation, the first payment must be made to confirm the place, by bank transfer or credit card, as indicated below.
– To make the reservation you must also provide the personal data of the travelers: full name and surname, as they appear on the passport, nationality, passport number, email and contact phone number.
– If you need any additional information, you can ask us what you need by email or by phone.
Payment of the reservation deposit:
€ 500.00 per person for the first payment to confirm the place.
Payments for optional services:
€ 35.00 per person, just in case you want to hire the optional cancellation insurance.
The optional cancellation insurance can only be contracted in the same week in which the reservation is made. After this period, it is no longer possible to hire it.
The places available at this time are limited to 42 people, until July 15, 2021. From there, the confirmation of the places will depend on the availability in the hotels and flights to be booked for the circuit, and the Price may vary.
By deposit or bank transfer:
Bank Name: Banco Sabadell
Agency: Avenida Alfonso el Sabio, 14. 03004 Alicante. Spain
Swift: BSAB ESBB
IBAN Account nº: ES75 0081 7310 6800 0252 0461
Beneficiary: Juan Adrada Lozano.
Beneficiary Address: Alcalde Alfonso Rojas, 6 – Office 17. 03004 Alicante. Spain.
Indicate in the concept of the transfer: dub-dic2021-gen and the name and surname of the people who are going to travel. Send the bank receipt by email to the address email@example.com.
By credit card:
Providing full name of the cardholder, card number, expiration date and security code.
Credit card charges will have an increase of 2% of the total amount for bank charges.
We cannot perform operations with American Express cards.
Other payment systems:
We cannot accept other payment systems, especially money transfers by Western Union or any other system that forces us to have to go to collect money personally at an office on the street.
Reservation confirmation and combined travel contract:
Once this first payment of the reservation deposit has been made, the client will receive by email the confirmation of the reservation of his place and the Combined Travel Contract to sign, with the description of all the contracted services.
It will be done by the same means, before September 1, 2021.
€ 500.00 per person for second payment.
Payments for optional services:
Extra tickets, extra nights in Dubai or extra transfers, just in case you want to extend your stay.
Full amount of € 465.00 only in case you want to hire the single room supplement.
Before October 24, 2021, forty-five days before departure, the final payment will be made for the amount missing, including airline tickets or any other service not included in the base price.
Payments at destination:
Tips for local guides: Estimated € 15.00 per person.
Tourist tax: € 35.00 per room (paid directly to the hotel).
It is recalled that it is the responsibility of each client to ensure they are in possession of the necessary documentation, in accordance with the laws of the country visited. It is usual that a passport with a minimum validity of six months is required, from the date of commencement of the trip, although each country has its own requirements, which must be personally verified by the client at the corresponding Consulate closest to your place of residence.
Data Protection Act:
Juan Adrada Lozano – Viajes por el Mundo, with CIF 28700378-N, with a tourist license CV-m1440-A, with address at Alcalde Alfonso Rojas, 6 – Office 17. 03004 Alicante, Spain, informs you that Personal data that you provide us when confirming your reservation will be incorporated into an automated file, owned by Juan Adrada Lozano – Viajes por el Mundo, for the purpose of booking the services contracted for your trip, as well as for the international transfer of your data to airlines and organizing agencies, and the referral of commercial and promotional information of products related to the activity of our agency, providing for this unequivocal consent. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition of your data to Juan Adrada Lozano – Viajes por el Mundo, by sending a notification to the effect to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Path of Civilizations is a product of Viajes por el Mundo.
Alcalde Alfonso Rojas, 6 – Office 17. 03004 Alicante – Spain