Trip to Dubai and Abu Dhabi
On the occasion of the Universal Exhibition Dubai 2021 we have prepared a special edition for members, family and friends of the New Acropolis Cultural Association around the World
From December 8 to 15, 2021
Itinerary of the trip:
Day 1: Hometown – Dubai
Arrival in Dubai and meet with our representative at the airport, who will transfer us to the hotel. Accommodation.
Day 2: Dubai
Breakfast at the hotel. Half-day tour to Dubai that will provide us with a panoramic view of the city. The visit to the Bastakia area begins with its old merchant houses, galleries, restaurants and cafes. Continuing with the visit of the Dubai Museum where we will have a vision of life in Dubai from the times before oil. Then we embark on a typical “open”, to have an atmospheric feeling on the other side of the cove. We will continue towards the exotic and aromatic spice souk and the best known gold bazaars in the world.
We will continue the route through the most modern part of Dubai, making a photo stop at the Jumeirah Mosque, the most famous in the city. Touring Jumeirah Beach and the promenade, we will reach the best place to admire and photograph the Burj Al Arab, the most luxurious and famous hotel in the world, with its characteristic sail shape. The visit ends at Sheikh Zayed Road, in front of the famous Burj Khalifa tower, which has so far been the tallest tower in the world, with its eight hundred and twenty-eight meters high, with optional possibility of climbing to the viewpoint of the 124th floor or attending his famous show of light sources. Free time and transfer to the hotel.
Day 3: Dubai – Abu Dhabi – Dubai
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day excursion to Abu Dhabi, capital of the Emirates, considered the Near East Manhattan and the administrative center of the country. To go to Abu Dhabi, pass through Jebel Ali and its free zone, the largest artificial port in the world. Upon arrival in Abu Dhabi, you visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, which is the third largest in the world with a capacity for forty thousand people.
Overview of the modern area of Al Bateen, where the royal palaces are located, and then we will continue along the promenade known as the Corniche, where you can take pictures of the artificial island of Lulu. We will continue to the Breakwater, from where you can take panoramic photos of Abu Dhabi, to the reproduction of the traditional village known as Heritage Village, and to the exterior panorama of the Emirates Palace hotel, which is the most luxurious in the world with its Seven Star category. Lunch at noon On the way back to Dubai, stop to take pictures outside the Ferrari Abu Dhabi theme park. Arrival and lodging in the hotel.
Day 4: Dubai
Breakfast at the hotel. Free morning available to customers. In the afternoon, between 3:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m., we will leave the hotel for a desert safari in luxury 4×4 vehicles (six people in each vehicle), which will take us to a personal meeting with a different world, and where we will enjoy the excitement of running at full speed over the sand dunes, driven by our expert pilots.
The route passes through camel farms and a spectacular landscape that provides an excellent opportunity to take photos. We will stop to appreciate the magic and glory of the sunset in Arabia and the eternal beauty of the desert. And also to surf in the sand, finally arriving at our camp, wrapped in a traditional Arab environment. In the camp, we can ride a camel, smoke the aromatic shisha, tattoo with henna or simply enjoy the feast in the moonlight. Dinner included in the desert, grilled Arab buffet type, with fresh salads and meat and chicken barbecues. During dinner, we will enjoy an Arab show with belly dancer. Return to the hotel and accommodation.
Days 5 and 6: Universal Exhibition Dubai 2021
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the exhibition site and free time to visit during the two days. Promoted as the largest event ever held in the Arab world, the Dubai 2021 Universal Exhibition welcomes one hundred and ninety participating countries and millions of visitors from all over the world. The United Arab Emirates has selected the theme “Connecting minds, creating the future”, being the sub-themes of the exhibition Sustainability, Mobility and Opportunity. The exhibition spaces of Expo 2021 have been installed in a new exhibition center, the Dubai Trade Center Jebel Ali. This center covers an area of more than four hundred thirty-eight hectares, located in an area adjacent to the new Al Maktoum International Airport, the largest airport in the world for its volume of passengers. The main structures are organized around a central square called Al Wasl, which means “connection” in Arabic.
In the center of the square are the smallest pavilions, and following the perimeter, the three largest ones extending like petals, each dedicated to a sub-theme. The free zone surrounding the exhibition site is served by the most innovative transport network on the planet, and is divided into six distinct districts: aeronautical, commercial, golf, logistics, exhibition and residential; In addition to the airport and a business center for startups and large international companies within the commercial district. At the agreed time, return to the hotel and accommodation.
Day 7: Dubai
Breakfast at the hotel. Free day available to customers to explore the city on their own or take an optional excursion through the most modern areas of Dubai, such as Palm Jumeirah, Palm Island, the Dubai Marina neighborhood or the Mall of the World to see the Sky Dubai. Accommodation.
Day 8: Dubai – Hometown
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport. Flight to our city of origin. End of trip and our services.
I would like to receive more detailed information about this trip
Price per person in double room: € 1275.00
International flights from Spain (optional):
Indicative price, variable according to travel dates and air fares, in immediate issuance rate, without the possibility of changes or cancellations:
- Madrid – Dubai – Madrid (direct flight): 490.00 euros, including airport taxes (to be reconfirmed at the time of booking).
- Barcelona – Dubai – Barcelona (direct flight): 490 euros, including airport taxes (to be reconfirmed at the time of booking).
The price includes:
– 7 nights at Hotel Ramada Jumeirah 5 *****, Elite Byblos Al — Barsha 5 ***** or similar in Dubai, on a bed and breakfast basis.
– All transfers by coach with air conditioning.
– Visits according to itinerary.
– Half-day tour in Dubai with Spanish speaking guide.
– Full day tour in Abu Dhabi with Spanish speaking guide and food.
– Desert safari with dinner and transportation.
– Tickets to Expo 2021 for two days with transfers.
– Local spanish speaking guide during the visits.
– Accompanying guide from Spain.
– Travel insurance (Insurance coverage here).
Does not include:
– International flights.
– Drinks at meals.
– Tourist tax: 35.00 euros per double or single room (paid directly to the hotel).
– Telephone calls or personal expenses.
– Tips for local guides: A forecast of 15.00 euros is estimated.
Other optional services:
– Single room supplement: € 465.00
– Entrance to visit the viewpoint of the 124th floor in the Burj Khalifa: 45.00 euros.
– Extra nights in Dubai: € 80.00 per person, in a double room.
– Extra entrance to Expo 2021 for a day without transfers: € 35.00 per person
– Extra entrance to Expo 2021 for a day with transfers: € 105.00 per person (from two people).
– Extra airport-hotel-airport transfers: € 30.00 per person and transfer (from two people).
– Optional cancellation insurance: € 35.00 (Optional insurance coverage here).
– The optional cancellation insurance can only be contracted in the same week in which the reservation is made. Once this period is over, it is no longer possible to hire it.
General information for the reservation:
– The price of the international air ticket is not included, and is borne by each traveler. We are available to customers in case they want us to manage this issue from our agency.
– You can ask us for prices of international flights from any country of origin, without the consultation requiring any type of commitment from the traveler, who can purchase your international tickets where it suits you best.
– Airport taxes are subject to revision until the time of issuance of tickets.
– Some airlines allow the reservation of seats or spaces, some prepaid companies as individuals and others without extra charge, but they keep the right to modify and / or change them before departure without prior notice. For this reason we cannot guarantee seats, even if they were previously reserved.
– In most countries of the world, hotels do not have triple rooms. In the case of wanting to sleep three people in the same room, the hotels include a portable lounge chair in the double rooms, so from our agency we always recommend traveling in double or single rooms with supplement, for the convenience of travelers.
– The order of the visits could vary, if by organizational and logistics needs it was more advisable.
– This trip is subject to special conditions of cancellation expenses on the total amount of the trip, in addition to being governed by the general conditions of the Combined Travel Law.
– Once the airline tickets have been issued, they cannot be modified, nor can they be canceled, so in case of cancellation the expenses are 100% of the air ticket, regardless of the expenses corresponding to the days of cancellation.
Information and reservation request:
– For requests for information and reservations you can directly contact our central office in Alicante, Spain, where we will answer all inquiries:
Name: Juan Adrada Lozano
Telephone: +34 965 162 742.
– To make a firm reservation, the first payment must be made to confirm the place, by bank transfer or credit card, as indicated below.
– To make the reservation you must also provide the personal data of the travelers: full name and surname, as they appear on the passport, nationality, passport number, email and contact phone number.
– If you need any additional information, you can ask us what you need by email or by phone.
Payment of the reservation deposit:
€ 500.00 per person for the first payment to confirm the place.
Payments for optional services:
€ 35.00 per person, just in case you want to hire the optional cancellation insurance.
The optional cancellation insurance can only be contracted in the same week in which the reservation is made. After this period, it is no longer possible to hire it.
The places available at this time are limited to 42 people, until July 15, 2021. From there, the confirmation of the places will depend on the availability in the hotels and flights to be booked for the circuit, and the Price may vary.
By deposit or bank transfer:
Bank Name: Banco Sabadell
Agency: Avenida Alfonso el Sabio, 14. 03004 Alicante. Spain
Swift: BSAB ESBB
IBAN Account nº: ES75 0081 7310 6800 0252 0461
Beneficiary: Juan Adrada Lozano.
Beneficiary Address: Alcalde Alfonso Rojas, 6 – Office 17. 03004 Alicante. Spain.
Indicate in the concept of the transfer: dub-dic2021-gen and the name and surname of the people who are going to travel. Send the bank receipt by email to the address email@example.com.
By credit card:
Providing full name of the cardholder, card number, expiration date and security code.
Credit card charges will have an increase of 2% of the total amount for bank charges.
We cannot perform operations with American Express cards.
Other payment systems:
We cannot accept other payment systems, especially money transfers by Western Union or any other system that forces us to have to go to collect money personally at an office on the street.
Reservation confirmation and combined travel contract:
Once this first payment of the reservation deposit has been made, the client will receive by email the confirmation of the reservation of his place and the Combined Travel Contract to sign, with the description of all the contracted services.
It will be done by the same means, before September 1, 2021.
€ 500.00 per person for second payment.
Payments for optional services:
Extra tickets, extra nights in Dubai or extra transfers, just in case you want to extend your stay.
Full amount of € 465.00 only in case you want to hire the single room supplement.
Before October 24, 2021, forty-five days before departure, the final payment will be made for the amount missing, including airline tickets or any other service not included in the base price.
Payments at destination:
Tips for local guides: Estimated € 15.00 per person.
Tourist tax: € 35.00 per room (paid directly to the hotel).
It is recalled that it is the responsibility of each client to ensure they are in possession of the necessary documentation, in accordance with the laws of the country visited. It is usual that a passport with a minimum validity of six months is required, from the date of commencement of the trip, although each country has its own requirements, which must be personally verified by the client at the corresponding Consulate closest to your place of residence.
Data Protection Act:
Juan Adrada Lozano – Viajes por el Mundo, with CIF 28700378-N, with a tourist license CV-m1440-A, with address at Alcalde Alfonso Rojas, 6 – Office 17. 03004 Alicante, Spain, informs you that Personal data that you provide us when confirming your reservation will be incorporated into an automated file, owned by Juan Adrada Lozano – Viajes por el Mundo, for the purpose of booking the services contracted for your trip, as well as for the international transfer of your data to airlines and organizing agencies, and the referral of commercial and promotional information of products related to the activity of our agency, providing for this unequivocal consent. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition of your data to Juan Adrada Lozano – Viajes por el Mundo, by sending a notification to the effect to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Path of Civilizations is a product of Viajes por el Mundo.
Alcalde Alfonso Rojas, 6 – Office 17. 03004 Alicante – Spain