Trip to China
Special edition for associates, family and friends of the New Acropolis association around the World
From October 11 to 19, 2021
DAY 1. ARRIVAL IN BEIJING
Arrival to Beijing Transfer to the hotel. Beijing, a political and cultural center, has been the capital of China since 1270. This city of civil servants, lawyers and soldiers is not comparable to any other in the world, since its plan was made thinking of the cosmic order, making everything converge in its core: the prohibited city”. Arrive and transfer to the hotel. Early check in included with breakfast. Free morning available to customers. Lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, we will visit the Park of the Lamas, the Behai Park, the Confucius and Guozijian Temple and the old Qianmen Street. Back to the hotel. Accommodation.
DAY 2. BEIJING
Breakfast. Departure to visit the Great Wall of China (Juyongguan area), a colossal work that with its more than
5,000 km crosses the country from the Bohai Sea to the Gobi desert. Lunch at a local restaurant. On the way back to the city, stop to take photos near the Olympic emblems: the “Bird’s Nest” (National Stadium) and the “Water Cube” (Water Center “(National Swimming Center). Tonight, we will enjoy a dinner of the famous Pekingese lacquered duck in a typical restaurant.
DAY 3. BEIJING
Breakfast. Visit of the famous “Forbidden City”, secular residence of the emperors of the Ming and Ping dynasties, which with its 9,999 rooms is considered the largest and best preserved architectural complex in the country; Tian-an-Men Square, the largest in the world, and houses buildings such as the Museum of the History of the Revolution, Mao’s Mausoleum and the Monument to the People’s Heroes; the Summer Palace, with the beautiful Kunming lake inside. Lunch included. Accommodation.
DAY 4. BEIJING / XIAN
Breakfast. Visit of the famous Temple of Heaven, where the emperors of the Ming and Qing Dynasties offered sacrifices to Heaven and prayed for good harvests. At the indicated time, transfer to the station to take the train to Xian, the ancient capital of China with 3,000 years of existence, the only walled capital and starting point of the famous “Silk Road”. Arrival in Xian around 9:30 p.m. and transfer to the hotel. Accommodation.
DAY 5. XIAN
Breakfast. Today we will visit the famous Terracotta Warriors and Steeds Museum, in which more than 6,000 life-size figures are stored, representing a large army of warriors, steeds and war chariots guarding the tomb of Emperor Qin. Lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, we will visit the Great Pagoda of the Oca (we will see only the outside). We will also see the city walls. The tour will end in the famous Muslim Quarter, a network of streets and shops reminiscent of an Arab souk. Here we will see the Great Mosque. During the visit, we will enter a terracotta shop or factory. Dinner at a local restaurant. Accommodation.
DAY 6. XIAN / SHANGHAI
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport to take the flight to Shanghai. Arrive and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day free to enjoy the metropolis. Accommodation.
DAY 7. SHANGHAI
Desayuno. Por la mañana, visita de la ciudad: el Jardín del Mandarín Yu, uno de los rincones favoritos de la población local; el templo del Buda de Jade, famoso por las dos imágenes de Buda, reclinado y sentado; y el Malecón de la Ciudad. Almuerzo en restaurante local. Durante la visita, accederemos a una fábrica dedicada a la elaboración de seda. Traslado al hotel. Alojamiento.
DAY 8. SHANGHAI
Breakfast. Today we will visit the aquatic town of Zhouzhuang, where we will take a boat trip through the canals. We will also visit a traditional house “Casa Shen”. Lunch included. Later, I return to Shanghai. Accommodation.
DAY 9. SHANGHAI / DEPARTURE
Breakfast. Free day available to passengers. At the appropriate time, transfer to the airport to take the return flight on behalf of the clients.
** Check out of the rooms will be around 10.00 – 11.00 hrs.
I would like to receive more detailed information about this trip
MU 2155 XIAN SHANGHAI 1100 1315
EXPECTED OR SIMILAR HOTELS
BEIJING New Otani Chang Fu Gong
XIAN Gran Meliá Xian
SHANGHAI Sheraton Shanghai Hongkou
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ROOM
Price per person: 1,865 euros in double room.
Internal flight fees: 25 euros per person.
Supplement per person in single room: 540 euros.
Visa to China for Spanish passengers: 150 euros per person
Currently the process to make the visa of China is in change. As soon as we have news of how it will be done from now on, we will let you know.
The price includes:
- Pekin / Xian train in second class
- Domestic flight Xian – Shanghai in economy class (taxes included and subject to change)
- Private transportation for transfers and visits indicated in the itinerary
- Local Spanish speaking guides in each city
- Tickets on all visits mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation in the indicated or similar hotels
- Meal plan according to itinerary: daily breakfast + 6 tourist lunches + 2 dinners
- Basic Travel Insurance
- Accompanying guide
Price does not include:
- Vuelos internacionales
- Visado de China.
- Excursiones no descritas en el itinerario
- Maleteros en el aeropuerto y en los hoteles
- Almuerzo y cenas no indicados en el itinerario
- Bebidas en las comidas
- Propinas para guía y chofer: 45 dólares por persona.
- Propinas para maleteros: 2 dólares por maleta y trayecto.
- Extras personales como teléfono, comidas y bebidas no descritas, lavandería, etc.
- Servicios no especificados.
General information for the reservation:
– The price of the international air ticket, from any country of origin, is not included, and is borne by each traveler. We remain available to customers in case they want us to manage this issue from our agency.
– You can ask us for international flight prices from any country of origin, without the need for any type of commitment from the traveler, who can purchase your international tickets where it suits you best.
– Airport taxes are subject to revision until the time of issuance of tickets.
– Some airlines allow the reservation of seats or spaces, some prepaid companies as individuals and others without extra charge, but they keep the right to modify and / or change them before departure without prior notice. For this reason we cannot guarantee seats, even if they were previously reserved.
– In most countries of the world, hotels do not have triple rooms. In the case of wanting to sleep three people in the same room, the hotels include a portable lounge chair in the double rooms, so from our agency we always recommend traveling in double or single rooms with supplement, for the convenience of travelers.
– The order of the visits could vary, if by organizational and logistics needs it was more advisable.
– This trip is subject to special conditions of cancellation expenses on the total amount of the trip, in addition to being governed by the general conditions of the Combined Travel Law.
– Once the air tickets are issued, they cannot be modified, nor can they be canceled, so in case of cancellation the expenses are 100% of the air ticket, regardless of the expenses corresponding to the days of cancellation.
Information and reservation request:
The request for information and reservations can be sent to our central office in Alicante, Spain, where we will answer all inquiries:
– Name: Juan Adrada Lozano
– Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Telephone: +34 965 162 742.
To make a firm reservation, the first payment must be made to confirm the place, by bank transfer or credit card, as indicated below.
To make the reservation you must also provide the personal data of the travelers: full name and surname, as they appear on the passport, nationality, passport number, email and contact phone number.
If you need any additional information, you can ask us what you need by email, at any of the above addresses, or by calling.
Deposit of the reservation deposit:
€ 600.00 per person for the first payment to confirm the place.
Payments for optional services:
€ 35.00 per person, just in case you want to hire the optional cancellation insurance.
The optional cancellation insurance can only be contracted in the same week in which the reservation is made. After this period, it is no longer possible to hire it.
The places available at this time are limited to 25 people, until next March 15, 2021. From there, the confirmation of the places will depend on the availability in the hotels and flights to be booked for the circuit, and the Price may vary.
By deposit or bank transfer:
- Bank Name: Banco Sabadell
- Agency: Avenida Alfonso el Sabio, 14. 03004 Alicante. Spain
- Swift: BSAB ESBB
- Account nº: 0081 1034 73 0001064010
- IBAN: ES83 0081 1034 7300 0106 4010
- Beneficiary: Juan Adrada Lozano – World Travel.
- Beneficiary Address: Virgen del Socorro, 13 – 6th right. 03002 Alicante. Spain.
Indicate in the concept of the transfer: ch-oct2021-sal and the name and surname of the people who are going to travel. Send the bank receipt by email to the address email@example.com
By credit card:
Providing full name of the cardholder, card number, expiration date and security code.
Charges on credit cards will have an increase of 2% of the total amount for bank charges.
We cannot perform operations with American Express cards.
Other payment systems:
We cannot accept other payment systems, especially money transfers by Western Union or any other system that forces us to have to go to collect money personally at a street office.
It will be done by the same means, before June 15, 2021.
€ 600.00 per person for second payment.
Payments for optional services:
Full amount of € 540.00 only if you want to hire the single room supplement.
Before August 20, 2021, fifty days before departure, the final payment will be made for the amount missing, including airline tickets or any other service not included in the base price.
Payments at destination:
- Tips for local guides and drivers: $ 45 per person.
- Tips for luggage: $ 2 per bag and route.
It is recalled that it is the responsibility of each client to ensure they are in possession of the necessary documentation, in accordance with the laws of the country visited. It is usual that a passport with a minimum validity of six months is required, from the date of commencement of the trip, although each country has its own requirements, which must be personally verified by the client at the corresponding Consulate closest to your place of residence.
At the time of writing this information, all citizens visiting China need an entry visa to the country.
Data Protection Act:
Juan Adrada Lozano – Viajes por el Mundo, with CIF 28700378-N, with a tourist license CV-m1440-A, with address at Virgen del Socorro street, 13 – 6º right, zip code 03002 Alicante, Spain, informs you that Personal data that you provide to us when confirming your reservation will be incorporated into an automated file, owned by Juan Adrada Lozano – Viajes por el Mundo, for the purpose of booking the services contracted for your trip, as well as for the international transfer of your data to airlines and organizing agencies, and the referral of commercial and promotional information of products related to the activity of our agency, providing for this unequivocal consent. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition of your data to Juan Adrada Lozano – Viajes por el Mundo, by sending a notification to the effect to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Path of Civilizations is a product of Viajes por el Mundo.
Alcalde Alfonso Rojas, 6 – Office 17. 03004 Alicante – Spain