For young people and students organized by the New Acropolis Cultural Association
From November 6 to 13, 2021
Day 1. 06/11: Arrival in Cairo
Assistance on arrival at Cairo International Airport, visa procedures, immigration and luggage collection. Transfer by private vehicle to the hotel. Accommodation.
I would like to receive more detailed information about this trip
Valley of the Kings – Temple of Queen Hatchepsut in Deir el Bahari – Colossi of Memnon – Temples of Karnak – Temple of Luxor – Temple of Horus in Edfu – Temple of Sobek and Haroreis in Kom Ombo – Quarry of Red Granite and Unfinished Obelisk – Filae Temple – Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx and Temple of the Valley – Museum of Egyptian Art of Cairo – Bazaar of Khan el-Khalili.
Price per person in double room, carrying card
International student ISIC: € 940.00
Tips for complementary services, payable on arrival: € 35.00
Important note: The international ISIC student card must be delivered to the guide upon arrival in Cairo, and will be returned at the end of the visits.
Mandatory supplement in case of not carrying the ISIC student card: € 66.00
The price includes:
- Personalized assistance at airports.
- 2 nights **** Hotel Oasis Pyramids or similar 4 Stars in Cairo.
- 3 nights ***** M / S Cruise Nile Dolphin or similar 5 Star Luxury.
- Train tickets by car bed Cairo-Aswan and Luxor-Cairo.
- Breakfasts included every day.
- 1 meal during the excursion in Cairo.
- 2 light dinners included with train tickets.
- Full board with lunch and dinner, during the cruise.
- All transfers by private coach with air conditioning.
- Visits according to itinerary with tickets
- Spanish-speaking local guide.
- Basic travel insurance (Insurance coverage here).
Does not include:
- International flights.
- Entry visa to Egypt: $ 25.00 (you can also pay in euros).
- Drinks at meals.
- Telephone calls or personal expenses.
- Tips for local guides. A forecast of € 10.00 is estimated.
Other optional services:
- Single room supplement: € 190.00.
- Extra nights in Cairo: € 40.00 per person, in a double room.
- Extra transfers: € 20.00 per person and transfer (mandatory for those arriving or departing on flights other than those managed by our agency)
- Special cancellation insurance: € 35.00 (Optional insurance coverage here).
- The optional cancellation insurance can only be contracted in the same week in which the reservation is made. Once this period is over, it is no longer possible to hire it.
DAY 7. THURSDAY 28/08: CAIRO – SAKKARA – MENFIS
Lunch included at noon
In the morning, panoramic visit to the Sakara necropolis, where we can visit the Kagemni mastaba, the pyramid of Pharaoh Teti, the funerary complex of Zoser with the step pyramid, and the funeral complex of Pharaoh Unas. Lunch at noon. In the afternoon, visit the ruins of Memphis, Egypt’s first capital, where the open-air museum and the colossal statue of Ramses II are located. Return to the Cairo hotel.
Price per person: € 60.00
Optional possibility of flights from Madrid:
- Plane ticket Madrid-Cairo-Madrid on a regular flight with Egypt Air.
- Estimated price per person: € 460.00 including airport taxes.
- This price must be reconfirmed at the time of booking.
- Airline tickets in regular flight with baggage allowance of 23 kilos.
- Immediate issue rate with no possibility of changes or cancellations.
Optional possibility of flights from other capitals of the World:
- You can check departures from other cities without obligation
General information for the reservation
– The price of the international air ticket, from any country of origin, is not included, and is borne by each traveler. We remain available to customers in case they want us to manage this issue from our agency.
– You can ask us for international flight prices, without the consultation requiring any type of commitment on the part of the traveler, who can purchase your international tickets where it suits you best.
– Airport taxes are subject to revision until the time of issuance of tickets.
– Some airlines allow the reservation of a seat or space, some prepaid as individual and others free of charge, but they keep the right to modify and / or change them before departure, without prior notice. For this reason, we cannot guarantee seats, even if they were previously reserved.
– In most countries of the world, hotels do not have triple rooms. In the case of wanting to sleep three people in the same room, the hotels include a portable lounge chair in the double rooms, so from our agency we always recommend traveling in double or single rooms with supplement, for the convenience of travelers.
– The order of the visits could vary, if by organizational and logistics needs it was more advisable.
– This trip is subject to special conditions of cancellation expenses on the total amount of the trip, in addition to being governed by the general conditions of the Combined Travel Law.
– Once the air tickets are issued, they cannot be modified, nor can they be canceled, so in case of cancellation the expenses are 100% of the air ticket, regardless of the expenses corresponding to the days of cancellation.
Information and reservation request:
The request for information and reservations can be sent to our central office in Alicante, Spain, where we will answer all questions
– Name: Juan Adrada Lozano
– Email address: email@example.com.
– Telephone: +34 965 162 742.
To make a firm reservation, the first payment must be made to confirm the place, by bank transfer or credit card, as indicated below.
To make the reservation you must also provide the personal data of the travelers: full name and surname, as they appear on the passport, nationality, passport number, email and contact phone number.
If you need any additional information, you can ask us what you need by email, at any of the above addresses, or by calling.
Deposit of the reservation deposit:
300.00 euros per person for the first payment to confirm the place.
Payments for optional services:
35.00 euros per person, just in case you want to hire the Optional Cancellation Insurance.
The optional cancellation insurance can only be contracted in the same week in which the reservation is made. After this period, it is no longer possible to hire it.
The places available at this time are limited to 35 people, until next November 15, 2020. From there, the confirmation of the places will depend on the availability in the hotels and trains to be booked for the circuit, and the Price may vary.
By deposit or bank transfer:
Bank Name: Banco Sabadell
Agency: Avenida Alfonso el Sabio, 14. 03004 Alicante. SpainSwift: BSAB ESBB
IBAN Account nº: ES75 0081 7310 6800 0252 0461
Beneficiary: Juan Adrada Lozano.
Beneficiary Address: Alcalde Alfonso Rojas, 6 – Office 17. 03004 Alicante – Spain
Indicate in the concept of the transfer: eg-ago2021-gen and the name and surname of the people who are going to travel. Send the bank receipt by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
By credit card:
- Providing full name of the cardholder, card number, expiration date and security code.
- Charges on credit cards will have an increase of 2% of the total amount for bank charges.
- We cannot perform operations with American Express cards.
Other payment systems:
We cannot accept other payment systems, especially money transfers by Western Union or any other system that forces us to have to go to collect money personally in an office on the street.
It will be done by the same means, before February 15, 2021.
300.00 euros per person for second payment.
Payments for optional services:
Full amount of 190.00 euros, just in case you want to hire the single room supplement.
Full amount of 60.00 euros, just in case you want to hire the optional excursion to Sakara and Memphis.
Before June 22, 2021, sixty days before departure, the final payment will be made for the amount that is missing, including airline tickets, if any, extra transfers, optional excursions or any other service not included in the trip. base price.
Payments at destination:
- Entry visa to Egypt: $ 25.00 (you can also pay in euros).
- Tips for complementary services: € 35.00 per person.
- Voluntary tips for local guides: Estimated: € 10.00 per person.
- Mandatory ticket supplement: € 66.00 per person (only in case of not carrying the international ISIC student card).
It is recalled that it is the responsibility of each client to ensure they are in possession of the necessary documentation, in accordance with the laws of the country visited. It is usual that a passport with a minimum validity of six months is required, from the date of commencement of the trip, although each country has its own requirements, which must be personally verified by the client at the corresponding Consulate closest to your place of residence.
At the time of writing this information, citizens of most European and American countries visiting Egypt need an entry visa to the country, which will be up to thirty days if the purpose of the trip is to carry out unpaid activities, Like tourism The visa can be managed directly at the Cairo airport upon arrival.
In any case, this information is not official and must be corroborated by each client before starting the trip.
Data Protection Act:
Juan Adrada Lozano – Viajes por el Mundo, with CIF 28700378-N, with tourist license CV-m1440-A, with address at Alcalde Alfonso Rojas, 6 – Office 17. 03004 Alicante, Spain, informs you that Personal data that you provide to us when confirming your reservation will be incorporated into an automated file, owned by Juan Adrada Lozano – Viajes por el Mundo, for the purpose of booking the services contracted for your trip, as well as for the international transfer of your data to airlines and organizing agencies, and the referral of commercial and promotional information of products related to the activity of our agency, providing for this unequivocal consent. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition of your data to Juan Adrada Lozano – Viajes por el Mundo, by sending a notification to the effect to the email email@example.com.
The Path of Civilizations is a product of Viajes por el Mundo.
Alcalde Alfonso Rojas, 6 – Office 17. 03004 Alicante – Spain