For young people and students organized by the New Acropolis Cultural Association
From August 22 to 29, 2020
Day 1. Monday 22/08: Arrival in Cairo
Assistance on arrival at Cairo International Airport, visa procedures, immigration and luggage collection. Transfer by private vehicle to the hotel. Accommodation.
Day 2. Tuesday 08/23: Pyramids of Giza – Egyptian Museum – Khan el Khalili
Breakfast. Visit one of the seven wonders of the world, the Pyramids of Giza: Cheops, Chephren and Micerinos. Visit the Great Sphinx, with a lion’s body and a human head, and the Temple of the Valley. Lunch at noon Next, visit the Egyptian Museum, which contains the largest collection of monuments from the Pharaonic era, in addition to the rooms that include the treasures of Tutankhamen. In the afternoon, we will walk through the medieval bazaar of Khan el-Khalili until the time of transfer to the train station, to travel to Aswan. Accommodation on the train, in a car bed, with light dinner included.
Day 3. Wednesday 24/08: High Dam – Unfinished Obelisk – Temple of File
Breakfast on the train Assistance on arrival at the train station in Aswan. Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle to board the cruise. Visit to the high dam of Aswan, built in 1960 to generate electricity and protect Egypt from the annual flood of the Nile. Transfer to visit the pharaonic quarries and the Unfinished Obelisk, carved in red granite of colossal proportions, attributed to Queen Hatshepsut , from the 18th dynasty, wife of King Thutmose II. Lunch on board the cruise. In the afternoon, motor boat excursion to visit the Temple of the island of Filae, dedicated to the goddess Isis. Dinner and accommodation on board.
Day 4. Thursday 25/08: Temple of Kom Ombo – Temple of Edfu
Breakfast. Navigation to Kom Ombo. Upon arrival, visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, an unusual building, completely symmetrical, with two entrances, two hypostyle rooms and two sanctuaries, for being dedicated to two gods: the left side to the god Haroeris, the solar hawk, and the right Sobek, the crocodile-headed god who represented the power of the Nile. Lunch on board and sailing to Edfu. Transfer by horse carriage to visit the Temple of Edfu, dedicated to the god Horus, one of the best preserved temples in Egypt. Navigation to Luxor. Dinner and accommodation on board.
Day 5. Friday 26/08: Western Bank of Luxor and Valley of the Kings
Breakfast. Arrival in Luxor and transfer to the West Bank of Luxor, to visit the Valley of the Kings, the place where the pharaohs were buried during the New Kingdom. Here the spectacular tombs of the kings of the 18th, 19th and 20th dynasties were built, as well as those of some queens, princes and nobles. Visit the unique funerary temple of Hatshepsut, that of the 18th dynasty, one of the most monumental buildings built on the West Bank and unique in its kind throughout Egypt. Visit to the Colossi of Memnon, the cyclopean statues that flanked the funerary temple of Amenophis III. Lunch at noon Afternoon free with the possibility of optionally visiting the Luxor Museum. Dinner and accommodation on board.
Day 6. Saturday 27/08: Luxor Temple – Karnak Temple
Half board regime
Breakfast and landing. Visit the Temple of Luxor, one of the greatest in all of Egypt, built in the New Empire. It was connected to the Karnak temple through a three-kilometer avenue flanked by sphinxes. Next, visit the Karnak Temple, the most influential religious center in all of Egypt and the largest temple in the world. The main temple was dedicated to the worship of the god Amun, along with other divinities. At the agreed time, transfer to the train station to return to Cairo. Accommodation on the train, in a car bed, with light dinner included.
Day 7. Sunday 28/08: Cairo
Regimen of accommodation and breakfast
Arrival and assistance at Cairo station in the morning. Transfer to the hotel. Free day in Cairo, with the possibility of an optional excursion to visit the ancient capital of Memphis and the Sakara necropolis, with the stepped pyramid of Pharaoh Zoser and many other pyramids and mastabas. Accommodation in Cairo.
Day 8. Monday 29/08: Departure from Cairo
Regimen of accommodation and breakfast
Breakfast. Transfer to Cairo International Airport to take the flight back to our home cities. End of trip and our services.
I would like to receive more detailed information about this trip
Valley of the Kings – Temple of Queen Hatchepsut in Deir el Bahari – Colossi of Memnon – Temples of Karnak – Temple of Luxor – Temple of Horus in Edfu – Temple of Sobek and Haroreis in Kom Ombo – Quarry of Red Granite and Unfinished Obelisk – Filae Temple – Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx and Temple of the Valley – Museum of Egyptian Art of Cairo – Bazaar of Khan el-Khalili.
Price per person in double room, carrying card
International student ISIC: € 940.00
Tips for complementary services, payable on arrival: € 35.00
Important note: The international ISIC student card must be delivered to the guide upon arrival in Cairo, and will be returned at the end of the visits.
Mandatory supplement in case of not carrying the ISIC student card: € 66.00
The price includes:
- Personalized assistance at airports.
- 2 nights **** Hotel Oasis Pyramids or similar 4 Stars in Cairo.
- 3 nights ***** M / S Cruise Nile Dolphin or similar 5 Star Luxury.
- Train tickets by car bed Cairo-Aswan and Luxor-Cairo.
- Breakfasts included every day.
- 1 meal during the excursion in Cairo.
- 2 light dinners included with train tickets.
- Full board with lunch and dinner, during the cruise.
- All transfers by private coach with air conditioning.
- Visits according to itinerary with tickets
- Spanish-speaking local guide.
- Basic travel insurance (Insurance coverage here).
Does not include:
- International flights.
- Entry visa to Egypt: $ 25.00 (you can also pay in euros).
- Drinks at meals.
- Telephone calls or personal expenses.
- Tips for local guides. A forecast of € 10.00 is estimated.
Other optional services:
- Single room supplement: € 190.00.
- Extra nights in Cairo: € 40.00 per person, in a double room.
- Extra transfers: € 20.00 per person and transfer (mandatory for those arriving or departing on flights other than those managed by our agency)
- Special cancellation insurance: € 35.00 (Optional insurance coverage here).
- The optional cancellation insurance can only be contracted in the same week in which the reservation is made. Once this period is over, it is no longer possible to hire it.
DAY 7. SUNDAY 08/28: EL CAIRO – SAKARA – MENFIS
Lunch included at noon
In the morning, panoramic visit to the Sakara necropolis, where we can visit the mastaba of Kagemni, the pyramid of Pharaoh Teti, the funerary complex of Zoser with the stepped pyramid, and the funerary complex of Pharaoh Unas. Lunch at noon In the afternoon, visit the ruins of Memphis, the first capital of Egypt, where the open-air museum and the colossal statue of Ramses II are located. Return to the Cairo hotel.
Price per person: € 60.00
Optional possibility of flights from Madrid:
- Flight ticket Madrid-Cairo-Madrid on a regular flight with Egypt Air.
- Estimated price per person: € 460.00 including airport taxes.
- This price must be reconfirmed at the time of booking.
- Airline tickets on a regular flight with baggage allowance of 23 kilos.
- Immediate issuance rate without possibility of changes or cancellations.
Optional possibility of flights from other capitals of the World:
You can check departures from other cities without obligation
General information for the reservation
– The price of the international air ticket, from any country of origin, is not included, and is borne by each traveler. We remain available to customers in case they want us to manage this issue from our agency.
– You can ask us for international flight prices, without the consultation requiring any type of commitment on the part of the traveler, who can purchase your international tickets where it suits you best.
– Airport taxes are subject to revision until the time of issuance of tickets.
– Some airlines allow the reservation of a seat or space, some prepaid as individual and others free of charge, but they keep the right to modify and / or change them before departure, without prior notice. For this reason, we cannot guarantee seats, even if they were previously reserved.
– In most countries of the world, hotels do not have triple rooms. In the case of wanting to sleep three people in the same room, the hotels include a portable lounge chair in the double rooms, so from our agency we always recommend traveling in double or single rooms with supplement, for the convenience of travelers.
– The order of the visits could vary, if by organizational and logistics needs it was more advisable.
– This trip is subject to special conditions of cancellation expenses on the total amount of the trip, in addition to being governed by the general conditions of the Combined Travel Law.
– Once the air tickets are issued, they cannot be modified, nor can they be canceled, so in case of cancellation the expenses are 100% of the air ticket, regardless of the expenses corresponding to the days of cancellation.
Information and reservation request:
The request for information and reservations can be sent to our central office in Alicante, Spain, where we will answer all questions
– Name: Juan Adrada Lozano
– Email address: email@example.com.
– Telephone: +34 965 162 742.
To make a firm reservation, the first payment must be made to confirm the place, by bank transfer or credit card, as indicated below.
To make the reservation you must also provide the personal data of the travelers: full name and surname, as they appear on the passport, nationality, passport number, email and contact phone number.
If you need any additional information, you can ask us what you need by email, at any of the above addresses, or by calling.
Deposit of the reservation deposit:
300.00 euros per person for the first payment to confirm the place.
Payments for optional services:
35.00 euros per person, just in case you want to hire the Optional Cancellation Insurance.
The optional cancellation insurance can only be contracted in the same week in which the reservation is made. After this period, it is no longer possible to hire it.
The places available at this time are limited to 35 people, until next November 15, 2019. From there, the confirmation of the places will depend on the availability in the hotels and trains to be booked for the circuit, and the Price may vary.
By deposit or bank transfer:
- Bank Name: Banco Sabadell
- Agency: Avenida Alfonso el Sabio, 14. 03004 Alicante. Spain
- Swift: BSAB ESBB
- IBAN Account nº: ES75 0081 7310 6800 0252 0461
Beneficiary: Juan Adrada Lozano.
- Beneficiary Address: Virgen del Socorro, 13 – 6th right. 03002 Alicante. Spain.
Indicate in the concept of the transfer: eg-ago2020-gen and the name and surname of the people who are going to travel. Send the bank receipt by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of having to make international transfers, many of our clients are lately using Internet transfer systems, such as the popular TransferWise, which seem very economical and effective. For more information you can access the web https://transferwise.com/es/. The page can be translated into many languages.
By credit card:
- Providing full name of the cardholder, card number, expiration date and security code.
- Charges on credit cards will have an increase of 2% of the total amount for bank charges.
- We cannot perform operations with American Express cards.
Other payment systems:
We cannot accept other payment systems, especially money transfers by Western Union or any other system that forces us to have to go to collect money personally in an office on the street.
- It will be done by the same means, before February 15, 2020.
- 300.00 euros per person for second payment.
- Payments for optional services:
- Full amount of 190.00 euros, just in case you want to hire the single room supplement.
- Full amount of 60.00 euros, just in case you want to hire the optional excursion to Sakara and Memphis.
Before June 22, 2020, sixty days before departure, the final payment will be made for the amount that is missing, including airline tickets, if any, extra transfers, optional excursions or any other service not included in the trip. base price.
Payments at destination:
- Entry visa to Egypt: $ 25.00 (you can also pay in euros).
- Tips for complementary services: € 35.00 per person.
- Voluntary tips for local guides: Estimated: € 10.00 per person.
- Mandatory ticket supplement: € 66.00 per person (only in case of not carrying the international ISIC student card).
It is recalled that it is the responsibility of each client to ensure they are in possession of the necessary documentation, in accordance with the laws of the country visited. It is usual that a passport with a minimum validity of six months is required, from the date of commencement of the trip, although each country has its own requirements, which must be personally verified by the client at the corresponding Consulate closest to your place of residence.
At the time of writing this information, citizens of most European and American countries visiting Egypt need an entry visa to the country, which will be up to thirty days if the purpose of the trip is to carry out unpaid activities, Like tourism The visa can be managed directly at the Cairo airport upon arrival.
In any case, this information is not official and must be corroborated by each client before starting the trip.
Data Protection Act:
Juan Adrada Lozano – Viajes por el Mundo, with CIF 28700378-N, with tourist license CV-m1440-A, with address at Virgen del Socorro street, 13 – 6º right, zip code 03002 Alicante, Spain, informs you that Personal data that you provide to us when confirming your reservation will be incorporated into an automated file, owned by Juan Adrada Lozano – Viajes por el Mundo, for the purpose of booking the services contracted for your trip, as well as for the international transfer of your data to airlines and organizing agencies, and the referral of commercial and promotional information of products related to the activity of our agency, providing for this unequivocal consent. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition of your data to Juan Adrada Lozano – Viajes por el Mundo, by sending a notification to the effect to the email email@example.com.
The Path of Civilizations is a product of Viajes por el Mundo.
Virgen del Socorro, 13 – 6º Dcha. – 03002 Alicante – Spain