Trip to Paris, Versailles and the Loire Valley
From August 21 to 28, 2019
A study trip to medieval Paris, to the Paris of the nineteenth century reform, to Versailles, the Renaissance dream of Louis XIV, and to the Renaissance castles of the Loire Valley.
For Associates, family and friends of the New Acropolis Association
Day 1. Wednesday, August 21. Arrival in Paris
Arrival in Paris on behalf of travelers. Reception at the hotel at 3:00 pm, time from which you can check-in. We will take advantage of the afternoon to take a walk and make a visit to the Sacre Coeur, the Mount of Mercury and the protective heroes of Paris: Joan of Arc. View of the sunset from Montmartre. Free time to dine in Montmartre. Return to the hotel and lodging.
Day 2. Thursday, August 22. Medieval Paris.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today we will spend all day walking around Paris, visiting the most emblematic places of the medieval era. We will visit the Latin Quarter. Visit Notre Dame to talk about alchemy and gothic cathedrals. Visit to Saint Chapelle, famous for its extraordinary stained glass windows. Visit to the place where the last Grand Master of the Order of the Temple was sacrificed. Visit to the Cluny Museum, where the original statues of Notre Dame are preserved, and the alchemical tapestries of the Lady and the Unicorn. Free time to eat. Visit to the Basilica of Saint Denis, where the Gothic was born. We will finish the day touring the Marais, a neighborhood where the Templar order was. Return to the hotel and lodging.
Day 3. Friday, August 23. The modern Paris (19th century).
Breakfast at the hotel. Today we will delve into the sacred Geography of Paris. Throughout the day, we will visit the Paris of the nineteenth-century transformations of Baron Haussman. Free time to eat. Following the sacred axis of Paris, we will visit the Jardin des Tuilleries, the Place de la Concorde and the Champs Elysees to the Arc de Triomphe, to complete the visit of this area of Paris of the 19th century. Return to the hotel and lodging.
Day 4. Saturday August 24. Versailles.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Versailles and visit the Palace of Versailles, including the Water Games in the fountains of its famous gardens. Arrival at the hotel and accommodation in Versailles.
Days 5 to 7. Sunday 25 to Tuesday 27 of August. Castles of the Loire.
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit to the Chantilly domain where there are a series of stained glass windows dedicated to the myth of Eros and Psyche. Transfer to the Loire Valley, the heart of the Renaissance in France. During this day and the next two, we will tour the valley with visits included to some of its main Renaissance castles: Chambord, the Palace of Francisco I; Chenanceau, possibly the most beautiful of the palaces of the valley, suspended over the water; Castle of Blois; Casa Clos de Lucé and tomb of Leonardo da Vinci; among others. Accommodation in Blois.
Day 8. Wednesday, August 28. Return to Paris
Breakfast at the hotel. Return to Paris and departure of the participants. End of trip and our services.
I would like to receive more detailed information about this trip
Price per person in double room:
The price includes:
- 3 nights of accommodation in Paris in a 3-star hotel in downtown, in bed and breakfast.
- 1 night accommodation in Versailles in 3-star hotel downtown, in bed and breakfast.
- 3 hotel nights in Blois (Loire Valley) in a 3-star hotel, centrally located, in bed and breakfast.
- Metro tickets, public transport buses and tickets to the monuments and museums in Paris described as a visit.
- Entrance to Versailles, including the Water Games.
- Tickets to the places described in the Loire Valley as a visit.
- Basic travel insurance (insurance coverage here).
Price does not include:
- International flights from the country of origin.
- Other entries.
- Meals and dinners.
- Telephone calls, drinks or personal expenses.
- Any service that is not mentioned above.
Other optional services:
Optional cancellation insurance: € 35.00 (Optional insurance coverage here).
Single room supplement: € 390.00.
Extra nights in Paris: € 60.00 per person in a double room.
The meeting place is the designated hotel in Paris (it will be communicated at the time of booking).
In Paris, the metro and public transport buses will be used. The tickets are included in the price.
Land transfers from Paris to Versailles and the Loire Valley are not included in the price. They will be organized in private cars to reduce costs.
Limit number of participants:
Información general para la reserva:
– The price of the international air ticket from the country of origin is not included, and it is borne by each traveler. We remain available to clients in case they wish us to handle this issue from our agency.
– They can request prices of international flights, without the consultation requires any kind of commitment on the part of the traveler, who can acquire their international tickets where it suits you best, regardless of whether you make the tour with us or your optional extensions.
– Airport taxes are subject to revision until the moment of ticket issuance.
– In most countries of the world, hotels do not have triple rooms. In the case of wanting to sleep three people in the same room, the hotels include a portable bed in the double rooms, so from our agency we always recommend traveling in double or single rooms with supplement, for the convenience of travelers.
– The order of the visits could vary, if for organizational and logistics needs it was more advisable.
– This trip is subject to special conditions of cancellation expenses on the total amount of the trip, in addition to being governed by the general conditions of the Law of Combined Travel.
– In case of hiring flights, once issued the air tickets can not be modified, nor canceled, so in case of cancellation, the costs are 100% of the air ticket, regardless of the expenses corresponding to the days of cancellation.
Reservation requests can be sent to any of these email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, indicating the full name, as it appears in the passport, nationality, passport number, email and telephone contact.
It can be done by email to any of the two previous addresses.
Calling by phone or WhatsApp to the trip coordinator Harry Costin, to the telephone number of Spain: +34 651 566 523.
Calling by phone directly to our office in Alicante, Spain, where we will also answer questions: +34 965 162 742.
Ritmos y medios de pago:
First reservation deposit:
300.00 euros per person as a first payment to confirm the place.
Payments for optional services:
35.00 euros per person, just in case you want to hire the Optional Cancellation Insurance.
Available seats are limited to 20 people, until next March 15, 2019. From that date, the confirmation of seats will depend on the availability in the hotels that we have booked for the circuit, and the price may vary.
By deposit or bank transfer:
Bank Name: Banco Sabadell
Agency: Avenida Alfonso el Sabio, 14. 03004 Alicante. Spain
Swift: BSAB ESBB
Account no: 0081 1034 73 0001064010
IBAN: ES83 0081 1034 7300 0106 4010
Beneficiary: Juan Adrada Lozano – Travel the World.
Beneficiary Address: Virgen del Socorro, 13 – 6º right. 03002 Alicante. Spain.
And send the voucher by email.
In the case of having to make international transfers, many of our customers are lately using an online transfer system called TransferWise, which seems very cheap and effective. For more information you can access the website https://transferwise.com/es/. The page can be translated into many languages.
By credit card:
Providing full name of the cardholder, card number, expiration date and security code.
Charges on credit cards will have an increase of 2% of the total amount for bank charges.
We can not carry out operations with American Express cards.
Other payment systems:
We can not accept other payment systems, especially money transfers by Western Union or any other system that forces us to have to go collect the money personally in a street office.
It will be done by the same means, before May 10, 2019.
400.00 euros per person as second payment.
Payments for optional services:
Full amount of 390.00 euros in case you want to hire the individual room supplement.
Before July 5, 2019, forty-five days before departure, the final payment will be made for the amount that is missing, including air tickets, airport taxes, extra transfers, optional excursions or any other service not included. in the base price.
Visa from France:
Travelers who need a visa to enter the country, are responsible for having their documentation in order before starting the trip, for which they should inform themselves about the necessary requirements by personally contacting the Consulate closest to their place of residence. The passport must be valid for at least six months at the time of starting the trip.
The Path of Civilizations is a product of Viajes por el Mundo.
Virgen del Socorro, 13 – 6º Dcha. – 03002 Alicante – Spain