Trip to Greece 2022
Special edition for associates, family and friends of the New Acropolis association worldwide
From May 17 to May 27, 2022
DAY 1 TUESDAY: CITY OF ORIGIN – ATHENS
Arrival at the Athens airport and transfer to the hotel. Dinner and accommodation.
I would like to receive more detailed information about this trip
Price per person in double room, without international flight, arriving directly at Athens: € 1890.00
The price includes:
- 5 nights Athens at the **** Hotel Stanley or at the **** Hotel Titania or similar.
- 1 night Delphi in the **** Hotel Anemolia or similar.
- 1 night in Kalambaka at the **** Hotel Kalambaka or similar.
- 1 Mykonos night at the **** Hotel Yiannaki or similar
- 2 nights Santorini at the **** Hotel Dana Villas, **** Hotel Rose Bay or similar
- Breakfast at hotels daily.
- Dinners as specified in the program: 3/12, 4/12, 5/12, 6/12, 7/12 and 8/12.
- Lunches as specified in the program: 4/12, 5/12, 6/12, 7/12 and 8/12.
- Private transfers in Athens, Mykonos and Santorini with assistance in Spanish.
- Athens-Mykonos ferry ticket (regular boat)
- Mykonos-Santorini ferry ticket (regular boat)
- Santorini-Athens ferry ticket (regular boat)
Tickets for the archeological sites mentioned in the program.
- Local guide in Portuguese on all visits.
- Basic travel insurance (Insurance coverage here).
The trip will be personally accompanied by Juan Adrada from Spain.
Price does not include:
- International flights from the country of origin.
- Drinks at meals, phone calls or personal expenses.
- Tips for local guides: A forecast of 15.00 euros is estimated.
- New lodging tax: 4.00 euros per night per room.
- Any service that is not mentioned above.
Optional cancellation insurance: € 35.00 (Optional insurance coverage here).
Single room supplement: € 410.00.
Extra airport-hotel and hotel-airport transfers for those who do not arrive with the group from Madrid: € 30.00 each way (based on a minimum of 2 people).
Extra nights in Athens: € 65.00 per person in a double room.
International flight Madrid-Athens-Madrid (optional):
17MAY MADRID-ATHENS IB 3150 10: 10-14: 40
27MAY ATHENS-MADRID IB 3151 15: 25-18: 20
Estimated price per person, today: € 230.00
Airport taxes: € 60.00
(To reconfirm at the time of booking).
Airline tickets in regular flight (class K) with baggage excess of 23 kilos.
Rate of immediate emission without the possibility of changes or cancellations.
International flight from any city in the world (optional):
You can check from any city in the world without any commitment.
General information for the reservation:
– The price of the international air ticket from the country of origin is not included, and it is borne by each traveler. We remain available to clients in case they wish us to handle this issue from our agency.
– They can request prices of international flights, without the consultation requires any kind of commitment on the part of the traveler, who can acquire their international tickets where it suits you best, regardless of whether you make the tour with us or your optional extensions.
– Airport taxes are subject to revision until the moment of ticket issuance.
– In most countries of the world, hotels do not have triple rooms. In the case of wanting to sleep three people in the same room, the hotels include a portable bed in the double rooms, so from our agency we always recommend traveling in double or single rooms with supplement, for the convenience of travelers.
– The order of the visits could vary, if for organizational and logistics needs it was more advisable.
– This trip is subject to special conditions of cancellation expenses on the total amount of the trip, in addition to being governed by the general conditions of the Law of Combined Travel.
– In case of hiring flights, once issued the air tickets can not be modified, nor canceled, so in case of cancellation, the costs are 100% of the air ticket, regardless of the expenses corresponding to the days of cancellation.
Reservation requests can be sent to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the full name, as it appears in the passport, nationality, passport number, email and contact telephone number.
It can be done by email to the previous address.
Calling by phone directly to our office in Alicante, Spain, where we will also answer questions: +34 965 162 742.
Rhythms and means of payment:
First reservation deposit:
650.00 euros per person as a first payment to confirm the place.
Payments for optional services:
35.00 euros per person, just in case you want to hire the Optional Cancellation Insurance.
The places available at this time are limited to 35 people, until next September 15, 2021. From there, the confirmation of new seats will depend on the availability in the hotels and flights that we have reserved for the circuit, and the price may to vary.
By deposit or bank transfer:
Bank Name: Banco Sabadell
Agency: Avenida Alfonso el Sabio, 14. 03004 Alicante. Spain
Swift: BSAB ESBB
IBAN Account no: ES83 0081 1034 7300 0106 4010
Beneficiary: Juan Adrada Lozano – Travel the World.
Beneficiary Address: Alcalde Alfonso de Rojas, 6 – Office 17. 03004 Alicante – España
Indicate in the concept of the transfer: gre-may2022-brs and the name and surnames of the people who are going to travel. Send the bank receipt by email to the address email@example.com.
And send the voucher by email.
By credit card:
- Providing full name of the cardholder, card number, expiration date and security code.
- Charges on credit cards will have an increase of 2% of the total amount for bank charges.
- We can not carry out operations with American Express cards.
Other payment systems:
We can not accept other payment systems, especially money transfers by Western Union or any other system that forces us to have to go collect the money personally in a street office.
It will be carried out by the same means, before December 15, 2021.
€ 600.00 per person as second payment.
Payments for optional services:
Full amount of 410.00 euros in case you want to hire the single room supplement.
Before March 15, 2022, sixty days before the departure of the trip, the final payment will be made for the amount missing, including airline tickets, airport taxes, extra transfers, optional excursions or any other service not included in the base price.
Payments in destination:
Tips for local guides: Estimated € 20.00 per person.
New lodging tax: € 4.00 per night per room.
Visa from Greece:
At the time of writing, all Brazilian citizens visiting Greece are exempt from visa requirements for ninety days, if the purpose of the trip is for unpaid activities, such as tourism. The passport must be valid for at least six months at the time of travel. In any case, this information is not official and must be checked by each traveler before starting the trip, by personally informing the Consulate of Greece nearest to his place of residence.
The Path of Civilizations is a product of Viajes por el Mundo.
Alcalde Alfonso de Rojas, 6 – Office 17. 03004 Alicante – España