Trip to Mexico – Yucatán
Special edition for members, family and friends of
New Acropolis around the World
From January 5 to 12, 2023
Itinerary of the trip:
Day 1 – Country of origin / Cancun
Arrival at the international airport of the city of Cancun, Quintana Roo. Reception by the group guide, transfer to the hotel, dinner and accommodation.
I would like to receive more detailed information about this trip
Possibility of extending the stay with extra nights in Riviera Maya
There is the optional possibility of extending the trip with extra nights at the hotel in Riviera Maya on an All Inclusive basis, at a rate of 115.00 euros per person and night, in a double room.
Single room supplement per night: 90.00 euros
Extra transfer in shared transport, from the hotel to the airport on the day of departure: 30.00 euros per person.
Extra transfer in private transport, from the hotel to the airport on the day of departure: 105.00 euros per service, from 1 to 5 people.
- Cancun – Emporio Cancun 4 *
- Valladolid – Mesón del Marqués 4 *
- Mérida – El Castellano 4 *
- Riviera Maya – Allegro Playacar 4 *
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ROOM:
Base: € 1535
Single room supplement: € 410
Reduction Triple room (two beds): -30 €
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation based on standard double occupancy in the mentioned or similar hotels, depending on availability at the time of confirmation
- Full board starting with dinner on the first day and ending with breakfast on the day of departure
- All Inclusive regime at the Riviera Maya hotel
- Transportation by private tourist bus with air conditioning
- Guide in Spanish language certified by the State from day 1 to day 5 and assistance for departure transfer.
- The entries and visits mentioned in the program
- Carry one luggage per person at hotels and airports
- Tips to cameramen at hotels
- Basic travel insurance (Insurance coverage here).
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- International flights from the country of origin.
- Drinks at meals.
- Tips from the guide and the driver: A forecast of 20 euros is estimated.
- Environmental Sanitation Rate: 26.10 pesos per room and night (indicative amount) to be paid directly at the hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Any activity or service not mentioned in the program.
- All expenses of a personal nature.
Optional cancellation insurance: 35.00 euros (Optional insurance coverage here). The optional cancellation insurance can only be contracted in the same week in which the reservation is made. After this period, it is no longer possible to hire it.
Optional extra nights in Riviera Maya.
Bed distribution in rooms:
Single room: one person – one / two beds
Double room: two people – one / two beds
Triple room: three people – two beds
45 seat bus:
The tour operator reserves the right to modify the activity program at any time, according to the weather conditions during the entire trip.
General information for the reservation:
– The price of the international air ticket is not included, and is borne by each traveler. We are available to customers in case they want us to manage this issue from our agency.
– You can ask us for international flight prices, without the consultation requiring any type of commitment on the part of the traveler, who can purchase your international tickets where it suits you, regardless of whether you take the tour or its optional extensions with us.
– Airport taxes are subject to revision until the time of issuance of tickets.
– Some airlines allow the reservation of a seat or space, some prepaid as individual and others free of charge, but they keep the right to modify and / or change them before departure, without prior notice. For this reason, we cannot guarantee seats, even if they were previously reserved.
– The order and content of the visits could vary, if by meteorological, organizational or logistics needs it was more advisable.
– This trip is subject to special conditions of cancellation expenses on the total amount of the trip, in addition to being governed by the general conditions of the Combined Travel Law.
– Once the airline tickets have been issued, they cannot be modified, nor can they be canceled, so in case of cancellation the expenses are 100% of the air ticket, regardless of the expenses corresponding to the days of cancellation.
Information and reservation request:
– The request for information and reservations can be sent to our central office in Alicante, Spain, where we will answer all inquiries:
Name: Juan Adrada Lozano
Telephone: +34 965 162 742.
– To make a firm reservation, the first payment must be made to confirm the place, by bank transfer or credit card, as indicated below.
– To make the reservation you must also provide the personal data of the travelers: full name and surname, as they appear on the passport, nationality, passport number, email and contact phone number.
– If you need any additional information, you can ask us what you need by email, at any of the above addresses, or by calling.
Deposit of the reservation deposit:
€ 600.00 per person for the first payment to confirm the place.
Payments for optional services:
€ 35.00 per person, just in case you want to hire the optional cancellation insurance.
The optional cancellation insurance can only be contracted in the same week in which the reservation is made. After this period, it is no longer possible to hire it.
The places available at this time are limited to 42 people, until next April 10, 2022. From there, the confirmation of the places will depend on the availability in the hotels and flights to be booked for the circuit, and the Price may vary.
By deposit or bank transfer:
Bank Name: Banco Sabadell
Agency: Avenida Alfonso el Sabio, 14. 03004 Alicante. Spain
Swift: BSAB ESBB
IBAN Account nº: ES75 0081 7310 6800 0252 0461
Beneficiary: Juan Adrada Lozano.
Beneficiary Address: Alcalde Alfonso Rojas, 6 – Office 17. 03004 Alicante – España
Indicate in the concept of the transfer: mex-ene2023-gen and the name and surname of the people who are going to travel. Send the bank receipt by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
By credit card:
Providing full name of the cardholder, card number, expiration date and security code.
Credit card charges will have an increase of 2% of the total amount for bank charges.
We cannot perform operations with American Express cards.
Other payment systems:
We cannot accept other payment systems, especially money transfers by Western Union or any other system that forces us to have to go to collect money personally at an office on the street.
It will be done by the same means, before August 1, 2022.
€ 600.00 per person for second payment.
Payments for optional services:
Full amount of € 410.00 only in case you want to hire the single room supplement.
In case you want to hire extra nights at the Riviera Maya Hotel:
– Full amount of 115.00 euros per person and night in a double room.
– The amount corresponding to the extra transfer from the hotel to the airport on the day of departure, in shared or private transport according to rate.
– Single room supplement in case there is one.
Before November 5, 2022, sixty days before departure, the final payment will be made for the amount missing, including airline tickets or any other service not included in the base price.
Payments at destination:
Tips for local guides: Estimated € 20.00 per person.
It is recalled that it is the responsibility of each client to ensure they are in possession of the necessary documentation, in accordance with the laws of the country visited. It is usual that a passport with a minimum validity of six months is required, from the date of commencement of the trip, although each country has its own requirements, which must be personally verified by the client at the corresponding Consulate closest to your place of residence.
Data Protection Act:
Juan Adrada Lozano – Viajes por el Mundo, with CIF 28700378-N, with a tourist license CV-m1440-A, with address at Alcalde Alfonso Rojas, 6 – Office 17. 03004 Alicante – España, informs you that Personal data that you provide us when confirming your reservation will be incorporated into an automated file, owned by Juan Adrada Lozano – Viajes por el Mundo, for the purpose of booking the services contracted for your trip, as well as for the international transfer of your data to airlines and organizing agencies, and the referral of commercial and promotional information of products related to the activity of our agency, providing for this unequivocal consent. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition of your data to Juan Adrada Lozano – Viajes por el Mundo, by sending a notification to the effect to the email email@example.com.
The Path of Civilizations is a product of Viajes por el Mundo.
Alcalde Alfonso Rojas, 6 – Office 17. 03004 Alicante – Spain